Thread: Hello!

1. Hello!

Default Hello!

Hi, new to the forum. I live in the Bay Area, but Iím down in the Central CA area, especially in the fall-spring. The roads around Paso are some of my favorites, especially 41 heading from Creston to 46, a little slice of heaven. Iíd be interested in group rides, saying hi. Iíve been a BMW guy for years, not sure what if any affiliation this club is, but I have other bikes too. I just like to ride and talk about bikes.

2. Re: Hello!

Awards Showcase

Well welcome man. These guys use to be into group rides, but I don't see many advertised as it use to be or I don't get on here as much as I need to. Hey, your post might just inspire the folks on here to blow out the cobwebs and fire em up.

Bikes well, you will find just about every kind of bike from the forum members from Sport bikes, Harley, BMW, Dirt bikes and Dual sportbike. Personally I own a couple of Harleys, Dirt bike and a Sport bike. I sold my dual sport last year and I regret it. Anyway welcome.

3. Re: Hello!

Awards Showcase

Welcome to CVRF!!! Things have been a little slow but it sure would be nice to see somebody into doing group rides get the ball rolling again. I am so overwhelmed with running the go-kart track for Supermoto and mini GP riding and racing I haven't had much time in quite a while to get out and hit the roads but I am thinking it's about that time to get my street bike going again.
    Last edited by Shadow; 12-06-2017 at 08:00 PM.
    Support Your Local Racers

CVRF was created for the riders in the Central San Joaquin Valley and surrounding areas to have a place to meet other like minded motorcycle riders to discuss the art of riding and possibly getting together for some rides! We work hard to provide a pleasant environment for our entire community to come together. Enjoy!

4. Re: Hello!

Where are you located? Sounds like you're a little south of most of us.