1. 2002 Honda CBR 600 F4i - Stockton - $3500

Default 2002 Honda CBR 600 F4i - Stockton - $3500

For sale: 2002 Honda CBR600 F4i in red and black. Most favorable color for this year. About 34,000miles. Mostly commuted from school to my place. Lots of aftermarket parts including gearing, turn signals, levers, frame sliders, Devil high mount exhaust. Im keeping the GPR stabilizer but if you really want it i could sell it for an additional 250. Clean title. Registered. Current tags. $3500 obo. Call, text, email or reply to the posting. Im usually reply quick during the weekends. -Gabe 209-993-6594<br>

2. Re: 2002 Honda CBR 600 F4i - Stockton - $3500

Awards Showcase

Nice bike! If I had a place to safely store it, it'd replace my stolen one. Best of luck!
    Enrich your experience here at CVRF by joining discussions, debates, group rides, get-togethers and functions.

Feel free to PM any of the CVRF Staff if you have any questions or concerns, or even if you just want an anonymous post made.

3. Re: 2002 Honda CBR 600 F4i - Stockton - $3500

Awards Showcase

What! Gabe are you down riding on the street? She looks nice good luck on the sale?

4. Re: 2002 Honda CBR 600 F4i - Stockton - $3500

Quote Originally Posted by izzy_OCR View Post
    What! Gabe are you down riding on the street? She looks nice good luck on the sale?
    Hey Izzy, thanks! nah not done with riding. Im just going a different route. Looking into cafe racers or a ducati scrambler for a base model to start with. Its hard to let this one go since we had memories for more than 10 years! Ever since our OCR days!

5. Re: 2002 Honda CBR 600 F4i - Stockton - $3500

Awards Showcase

Quote Originally Posted by corona View Post
    Hey Izzy, thanks! nah not done with riding. Im just going a different route. Looking into cafe racers or a ducati scrambler for a base model to start with. Its hard to let this one go since we had memories for more than 10 years! Ever since our OCR days!
    Hahahha ya the OCR days! I remember when we were going to Alice's and you were doing wheelies on the San Mateo bridge!! That was awesome hahahha

6. Re: 2002 Honda CBR 600 F4i - Stockton - $3500

Aaaaand, its sold! Moderators can close this thread.