Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. Fun Track Dayz-- Special 10 pack pricing

Awards Showcase

Default Fun Track Dayz-- Special 10 pack pricing

Fun Track Dayz is offering up a 10 track day pass for $1000.00 to the 1st 10 folks who purchase them. That is $100.00 per track day.
    Ping me for more info or how to contact them.

http://funtrackdayz.com/event/fun-tr...instance_id=11

2. Re: Fun Track Dayz-- Special 10 pack pricing

Awards Showcase

Cool deal curtis. Thanks for sharing and I'll see you on one of there events!

3. Re: Fun Track Dayz-- Special 10 pack pricing

Awards Showcase

Forwarded this to some friends. And one of them noticed there are only 9 events scheduled for 2016. So how does the 10-pack work? Are the passes not constrained to a season and do the unused passes rollover to the following year?
    Current Bikes: 99 EX250, 94 VFR, 07 EX650, speed triple, Sprint RS, Hawk GT, 89 CB-1, 06 R6, crf230

4. Re: Fun Track Dayz-- Special 10 pack pricing

Awards Showcase

Quote Originally Posted by RickM View Post
    Forwarded this to some friends. And one of them noticed there are only 9 events scheduled for 2016. So how does the 10-pack work? Are the passes not constrained to a season and do the unused passes rollover to the following year?
    They are working on getting a few more days very soon. There will be more than 10 days. If something does go wrong...and they can't get anymore days...you will get $100.00 back.
    I am confident that they will have several more days added very soon. I am hoping that they get the Sonoma day they are currently working on.

5. Re: Fun Track Dayz-- Special 10 pack pricing

Awards Showcase

And the best news of all! One of our own CVRF moderators has now became an instructor at FUN TRACK DAYS! Very well communicative person, very outgoing and has done a lot of work and with hours and miles of training time as well as learning time to be able to become the best instructor that he can. So happy to see Fun Track Days see this in him and pick him up as an instructor way to go Curtis!

I hope all of you that have known him for years now and all of our TV are a family make it out to support the organization that Curtis is proud to work with. I know as soon as I'm physically able to get back on the bike I will be out there riding with all you guys at Fun Day Track Dayz
    Support Your Local Racers

CVRF was created for the riders in the Central San Joaquin Valley and surrounding areas to have a place to meet other like minded motorcycle riders to discuss the art of riding and possibly getting together for some rides! We work hard to provide a pleasant environment for our entire community to come together. Enjoy!

6. Re: Fun Track Dayz-- Special 10 pack pricing

Awards Showcase

And the best news of all! One of our own CVRF moderators has now became an instructor at FUN TRACK DAYS! Very well communicative person, very outgoing and has done a lot of work and with hours and miles of training time as well as learning time to be able to become the best instructor that he can. So happy to see Fun Track Days see this in him and pick him up as an instructor way to go Curtis!

I hope all of you that have known him for years now and all of our CVRF family makes it out to support the organization that Curtis is proud to work with. I know as soon as I'm physically able to get back on the bike I will be out there riding with all you guys at Fun Track Dayz!
    Support Your Local Racers

CVRF was created for the riders in the Central San Joaquin Valley and surrounding areas to have a place to meet other like minded motorcycle riders to discuss the art of riding and possibly getting together for some rides! We work hard to provide a pleasant environment for our entire community to come together. Enjoy!

7. Re: Fun Track Dayz-- Special 10 pack pricing

Awards Showcase

Quote Originally Posted by Shadow View Post

I hope all of you that have known him for years now and all of our CVRF family makes it out to support the organization that Curtis is proud to work with. I know as soon as I'm physically able to get back on the bike I will be out there riding with all you guys at Fun Track Dayz!
    I know right! Curtis you might be faster then me by the end of the year.lol your one fast dude at the track and a great instuctor. I will be diffenly be asking you for pointer.

8. Re: Fun Track Dayz-- Special 10 pack pricing

Awards Showcase

Quote Originally Posted by Shadow View Post

I know right! Curtis you might be faster then me by the end of the year.lol your one fast dude at the track and a great instuctor. I will be diffenly be asking you for pointer.

9. Re: Fun Track Dayz-- Special 10 pack pricing

Awards Showcase

Quote Originally Posted by izzy_OCR View Post
    I want to thank you and Allen for the kind words!!!!! I am surrounded by great people.
    I hope to see you "on the track" .... or at least see the tail of your bike moving away from me...as you going through the turn

10. Re: Fun Track Dayz-- Special 10 pack pricing

Awards Showcase

Quote Originally Posted by izzy_OCR View Post
    I want to thank you and Allen for the kind words!!!!! I am surrounded by great people.
    I hope to see you "on the track" .... or at least see the tail of your bike moving away from me...as you going through the turn