1. FS: 1997 Miata Special Touring Option (STO) Edition

Awards Showcase

Default FS: 1997 Miata Special Touring Option (STO) Edition

Sold

Posting on CVRF for $SOLD for a quick sale, will post on CL for more if it doesn't sell here. Please cross reference the going rate on CL before lowballing me.

Here's a bit of info about the STO: http://www.ajfoley.com/miata/stoedit.html

This is my brother's car. I've been tasked with selling it for him because he's now away for work. I will answer any questions as best I can, but he works in some sort of top-secret-kill-me-if-i-asked placed where phones are prohibited, so it may take a day or two for me to get back to you on the questions.

Good:

Adult (30+) owned.
    NEVER Autocrossed or raced
    Engine/tranny 100% stock
    155K miles.
    Clean title
    Second owner (first owner was also an older (50+) gentleman).
    Newish top (few years old, but it's black instead of the OEM tan that the STO came with) no leaks rips or tears.
    "Hard dog" roll bar
    Aftermarket radio
    Well maintained and reliable. (He just came back from Redondo beach with this chick magnet this week).
    Tires have plenty of tread left.

The bad:
    Driver side seat bolster is worn
    Floormats are not the OEM STO mats
    I'll have to check to see what maint papers/receipt he has because he was a helo-mechanic in the Marines and liked to do his own maintenance.
    Bra is tattered
    Small dings, but no major dents, a few scratches
    Plastic trim around license plate is cracked, someone backed into him in a parking lot.
    Spider cracks in back bumper from the above accident I assume.

I can take better pics later this week if interested.

Vehicle is located in Galt, delivery is possible if you put a non-refundable deposit down.

Posting on CVRF for $SOLD for a quick sale, will post on CL for more if it doesn't sell here. Please tell your neighbors and friends! I'm wanting to sell to a forum member or friend of, rather than deal with CL.

Last edited by Mark; 08-10-2015 at 08:37 PM.
    Enrich your experience here at CVRF by joining discussions, debates, group rides, get-togethers and functions.

Feel free to PM any of the CVRF Staff if you have any questions or concerns, or even if you just want an anonymous post made.

2. Re: FS: 1997 Miata Special Touring Option (STO) Edition

Awards Showcase

Congrats on the sale