1. Going to Stockton 99 7/3/15 early am

Awards Showcase

Default Going to Stockton 99 7/3/15 early am

I am going to Stockton 99 with the DRZ first thing in the morning so I can ride before it gets too hot. Anyone with "riding gear" that wants to see what it is like to ride Stockton 99, come on over before 11:00 or 12:00 and I will let you take a spin on the DRZ.
    I should be there <= 9:00 am.

2. Re: Going to Stockton 99 7/3/15 early am

Awards Showcase

You're actually have some bikes to ride with this morning Alan and his daughter Paul and his daughter and there's a guy from Texas that called me yesterday to arrange a time for him to come out and ride at the track today. I'm going out there at about 130 when I get off work.

if anyone wants to come out after 2 o'clock try out one of my bikesfeel free to come on out if not today I will be out there after 9 a.m. tomorrow also
    Last edited by Shadow; 07-03-2015 at 07:15 AM.
    Support Your Local Racers

CVRF was created for the riders in the Central San Joaquin Valley and surrounding areas to have a place to meet other like minded motorcycle riders to discuss the art of riding and possibly getting together for some rides! We work hard to provide a pleasant environment for our entire community to come together. Enjoy!

3. Re: Going to Stockton 99 7/3/15 early am

Awards Showcase

Damn I been so busy working that I haven't got a chance to go out there, I need more seat time now that I don't ride on the streets.
    Last edited by izzy_OCR; 07-04-2015 at 09:42 AM.

4. Re: Going to Stockton 99 7/3/15 early am

Awards Showcase

Quote Originally Posted by Shadow View Post
    You're actually have some bikes to ride with this morning Alan and his daughter Paul and his daughter and there's a guy from Texas that called me yesterday to arrange a time for him to come out and ride at the track today. I'm going out there at about 130 when I get off work.

if anyone wants to come out after 2 o'clock try out one of my bikesfeel free to come on out if not today I will be out there after 9 a.m. tomorrow also
    I ran into technical difficulties 2x yesterday so I did not get as much seat time as I wanted, but it was still a good day. I met Paul and his daughter. There was another guy with his son and another family with a son that rode.
    It sure did get hot. I left around 1:30 pm.