1. International Motorcycle Show moves to the Valley

Awards Showcase

Default International Motorcycle Show moves to the Valley

So just caught wind and confirmed by checking the website that the International Motorcycle Show will be held in Sacramento this year!

I am so happy to see this, I had been messaging IMS every year for almost 4yrs now in attempt to raise awareness to the on going trend of Not attending this show from our San Joaquin Valley riders due to location of the show.

I'm sure the electronic questionnaire they have at the entrance of the show had convinced them to make the move. I hope to see every rider here in the Valley attends to give the IMS the support they're looking for and show them they made the RIGHT move!

We have an abundance of motorcycle events, facilities and business' as well as some of the fastest racers, top motorcycle builders and the oldest race tracks in the country
    right here in our part of California. It's only right we have one of the Biggest shows local to our Capital as well as closer to being centrally located.

November 6th to November 8th

I say we definitely put a group ride together for all of us going! Who's down???

For more info check out ......... http://www.motorcycleshows.com/
    Last edited by Shadow; 06-23-2015 at 05:15 PM.
    Support Your Local Racers

CVRF was created for the riders in the Central San Joaquin Valley and surrounding areas to have a place to meet other like minded motorcycle riders to discuss the art of riding and possibly getting together for some rides! We work hard to provide a pleasant environment for our entire community to come together. Enjoy!

2. Re: International Motorcycle Show moves to the Valley

Awards Showcase

Shadow, I'm with ya! I'm excited to hear they finally moved the show. We will represent!
    I believe you have a higher chance of survival and far less injury the more appropriate gear you wear. I believe in the power of ATGATT. I believe the more gear you wear in the event of an accident the greater the chance you can rise up, resume the ride and keep the group moving. I strongly believe, through the passionate members of CVRF, that we can influence positive change, knowledge and safety, throughout our motorcycling communities.

3. Re: International Motorcycle Show moves to the Valley

Sweet!

That's a lot closer to home.

4. Re: International Motorcycle Show moves to the Valley

Awards Showcase

It's hard for me to plan that far ahead, but I will join you guys for the ride, if I can!
    Enrich your experience here at CVRF by joining discussions, debates, group rides, get-togethers and functions.

Feel free to PM any of the CVRF Staff if you have any questions or concerns, or even if you just want an anonymous post made.

5. Re: International Motorcycle Show moves to the Valley

Awards Showcase

I now own a 2012 Kawi, all black, Concours with panniers, so I can carry stuff for us.
    I believe you have a higher chance of survival and far less injury the more appropriate gear you wear. I believe in the power of ATGATT. I believe the more gear you wear in the event of an accident the greater the chance you can rise up, resume the ride and keep the group moving. I strongly believe, through the passionate members of CVRF, that we can influence positive change, knowledge and safety, throughout our motorcycling communities.

6. Re: International Motorcycle Show moves to the Valley

Awards Showcase

Quote Originally Posted by Modesto Eddie View Post
    I now own a 2012 Kawi, all black, Concours with panniers, so I can carry stuff for us.
    Nice bike!!

7. Re: International Motorcycle Show moves to the Valley

Awesome.