1. Suspension setup recommendations?

Awards Showcase

Default Suspension setup recommendations?

Looking to set up my new-to-me VFR's suspension.

The last time I had any suspension work was with Dave Moss, and I loved the way it made my bike feel, but 'tis the season and he's pretty busy all around.

Does anyone here have a shop that they can suggest? If not, I'll ride out to the bay area to get it done. But I would love to support a localish shop!
    Enrich your experience here at CVRF by joining discussions, debates, group rides, get-togethers and functions.

Feel free to PM any of the CVRF Staff if you have any questions or concerns, or even if you just want an anonymous post made.

2. Re: Suspension setup recommendations?

Awards Showcase

Damn it! Jason with JPH Suspension was just with me out at the track(Stockton) yesterday. He may be back in a week or so though.
    Support Your Local Racers

CVRF was created for the riders in the Central San Joaquin Valley and surrounding areas to have a place to meet other like minded motorcycle riders to discuss the art of riding and possibly getting together for some rides! We work hard to provide a pleasant environment for our entire community to come together. Enjoy!