1. T-Hill June 13-14 feeler with Zoom Zoom

Default T-Hill June 13-14 feeler with Zoom Zoom

Wanted to see if anyone is planning on riding Thunder Hill June 13-14 (sat-sun). I know it's next month, but with a holiday in a few weeks, some need advance notice to fit track days into their budget.

Saturday 6/13 is the 5 mile track $220, Sunday 6/14 $190.

Most likely I'm going to ride on 6/13. Trying to plan my track days on the weekends, that way I don't use up all my vacation days at work.

2. Re: T-Hill June 13-14 feeler with Zoom Zoom

Awards Showcase

The only trackday I'm doing in june is with DR open trackday

3. Re: T-Hill June 13-14 feeler with Zoom Zoom

I saw their track on the june calender. Hard for me on Mondays. I went to their track day a while back. Had a good time, and put a lot of laps in. What's I liked about the open track day, is it allowed me to work on specific turns and body mechanics with out worrying about how much time I had left in the session.

4. Re: T-Hill June 13-14 feeler with Zoom Zoom

CVRF Contributor Dysturbed Ryder's Avatar

Awards Showcase

Quote Originally Posted by dgr1 View Post
    I saw their track on the june calender. Hard for me on Mondays. I went to their track day a while back. Had a good time, and put a lot of laps in. What's I liked about the open track day, is it allowed me to work on specific turns and body mechanics with out worrying about how much time I had left in the session.
    Open Track Days are the way to go but no money in doing them.. Last year we had instructors from the Precision Track Days and those guys are awesome. They spend a good amount of time with the riders that want the help. Great guys and awesome track days!! Sorry you can't make it to our Track Day in June. Take care and hope to ride with you again soon.