Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
  1. Re: DR Open Track Day Sept. 22nd 2014 at Thill " AUCTION THREAD " !!!!

I still have nightmares about the auction thread!
    "hey, that's racing, if you don't want to get hurt then you should stay at home." - Marco Simoncelli

2. Re: DR Open Track Day Sept. 22nd 2014 at Thill " AUCTION THREAD " !!!!

Awards Showcase

ATTENTION!!

OK, well just spoke with the higher powers of the DR Trackday event and it was brought to my attention that there is a price drop for this upcoming track day. The adjusted price is now $180 for early sign ups and $200 for the day of the event. Remember this auction goes towards CVRF and the running of this Forum we all have to bring us closer together via Internet, rides, events and etc.. We are very Thankful for groups such as Dysturbed Ryders for what they bring to us and the members of CVRF in the pursuit of bringing the fun to our community. Have fun bidding as well as not just the winner but to all that gets to attend this DR Track Day have fun at the Track........5 miles of Fun! WooHoo!
    Support Your Local Racers

CVRF was created for the riders in the Central San Joaquin Valley and surrounding areas to have a place to meet other like minded motorcycle riders to discuss the art of riding and possibly getting together for some rides! We work hard to provide a pleasant environment for our entire community to come together. Enjoy!

3. Re: DR Open Track Day Sept. 22nd 2014 at Thill " AUCTION THREAD " !!!!

Awards Showcase

Wow, now we're talking about a great deal. Nothing can compare to a DR open track day, and now at such an affordable price for this time of year. Thanks Berto.

4. Re: DR Open Track Day Sept. 22nd 2014 at Thill " AUCTION THREAD " !!!!

CVRF Contributor Dysturbed Ryder's Avatar

Awards Showcase

Quote Originally Posted by Curtis View Post
    Wow, now we're talking about a great deal. Nothing can compare to a DR open track day, and now at such an affordable price for this time of year. Thanks Berto.
    Thanks Curtis!! Looking forward to riding with you again.. Here is the information (updated)

Sept 22nd, 2014 Dysturbed Ryders Open Track Day at Thunderhill Raceway 5 Mile course

To book your spots please email me with your name and phone number. Please enclose the names of the people the payment is for, if you are sending payment for more than one person. Once I get your pm or email you will have a spot reserved, it will be locked in once the payment is received. Don't wait too long to decide if you want to attend. This is our 6th year doing open trackdays and each year they have gotten better, so come join us for a great time. Email me at dysturbedryders2@hotmail.com, for more information. Pictures will be available by Oxymoron Photography , Catalyst Reaction will be tuning Suspensions, Arc Trackademics will provide coaching and Chris at CT Racing will be doing tires( Pirelli). Come enjoy the BEST TRACK DAY. We will not be providing lunch this year. Thank you all and look forward to another great year at the Track..

$180 received on or before Sept 20th and $200 after Sept 20th payment to Berto Delgado at 1733 Halden Way Modesto 95350 , if not sold-out.
    Gates open at 7am

Riders meeting at 8:15am

Tech is before and briefly after the riders meeting. Please disconnect/tape lights. On track 9am. First 30 minutes under yellow for newer riders and those who want to just take a few easy laps and check out the track surface. Then you may ride when you want until lunch. The golden rule is for slower riders to just keep their line and for faster, most likely more experienced riders, to be courteous to those of us who are not that fast. It has always worked out great. We will not be providing lunch this year. The snack bar will be open.

Thank you
    Berto
    Dysturbed Ryders

5. Re: DR Open Track Day Sept. 22nd 2014 at Thill " AUCTION THREAD " !!!!

Awards Showcase

Bump

6. Re: DR Open Track Day Sept. 22nd 2014 at Thill " AUCTION THREAD " !!!!

Awards Showcase

YUUUUP!

Looks like RickM got it for $100! Hows that for a deal, thanks for supporting the Forum and Nice job Rick!

Support Your Local Racers

CVRF was created for the riders in the Central San Joaquin Valley and surrounding areas to have a place to meet other like minded motorcycle riders to discuss the art of riding and possibly getting together for some rides! We work hard to provide a pleasant environment for our entire community to come together. Enjoy!

7. Re: DR Open Track Day Sept. 22nd 2014 at Thill " AUCTION THREAD " !!!!

Awards Showcase

Let me know how to proceed with payment?
    Last edited by RickM; 09-08-2014 at 09:53 PM.
    Current Bikes: 99 EX250, 94 VFR, 07 EX650, speed triple, Sprint RS, Hawk GT, 89 CB-1, 06 R6, crf230

8. Re: DR Open Track Day Sept. 22nd 2014 at Thill " AUCTION THREAD " !!!!

Awards Showcase

Quote Originally Posted by RickM View Post

Let me know how to proceed with payment?
    You lucky dog!!!

9. Re: DR Open Track Day Sept. 22nd 2014 at Thill " AUCTION THREAD " !!!!

CVRF Contributor Dysturbed Ryder's Avatar

Awards Showcase

Quote Originally Posted by Shadow View Post
    YUUUUP!

Looks like RickM got it for $100! Hows that for a deal, thanks for supporting the Forum and Nice job Rick!

Congrats Rick!! See you on the 22nd!!!

10. Re: DR Open Track Day Sept. 22nd 2014 at Thill " AUCTION THREAD " !!!!

Awards Showcase

After almost 3 years of not riding I'm not sure if going to this track day was a wise decision. So stay away from me when you guys see me out there. LOL I'm really looking forward to this.
    CONQUER YOUR FEAR OR FEAR WILL CONQUER YOU.