1. Misc. pics from Little 99 Supermoto track

Awards Showcase

Default Misc. pics from Little 99 Supermoto track

Zaden Florez

Ezra Beaubier & Cory Ventura

Ricky

Hunter Su

Support Your Local Racers

CVRF was created for the riders in the Central San Joaquin Valley and surrounding areas to have a place to meet other like minded motorcycle riders to discuss the art of riding and possibly getting together for some rides! We work hard to provide a pleasant environment for our entire community to come together. Enjoy!

2. Re: Misc. pics from Little 99 Supermoto track

Awards Showcase

I'm gonna try this some day! Looks like killer fun!
    I believe you have a higher chance of survival and far less injury the more appropriate gear you wear. I believe in the power of ATGATT. I believe the more gear you wear in the event of an accident the greater the chance you can rise up, resume the ride and keep the group moving. I strongly believe, through the passionate members of CVRF, that we can influence positive change, knowledge and safety, throughout our motorcycling communities.

3. Re: Misc. pics from Little 99 Supermoto track

Awards Showcase

Jamie Knox playing on my NS 50 yesterday.

A few of us went out after work yesterday for some track time.

Preston Rhea

Stephan Anatiychuk

CVRF was created for the riders in the Central San Joaquin Valley and surrounding areas to have a place to meet other like minded motorcycle riders to discuss the art of riding and possibly getting together for some rides! We work hard to provide a pleasant environment for our entire community to come together. Enjoy!

4. Re: Misc. pics from Little 99 Supermoto track

Awards Showcase

I want to but if I break bones again my job is over! But, for everyone else this is great fun! Get out and join in! See Allen/Shadow when you get there or drop him a line here for more info. Everyone that's tried it has had killer fun!
    I believe you have a higher chance of survival and far less injury the more appropriate gear you wear. I believe in the power of ATGATT. I believe the more gear you wear in the event of an accident the greater the chance you can rise up, resume the ride and keep the group moving. I strongly believe, through the passionate members of CVRF, that we can influence positive change, knowledge and safety, throughout our motorcycling communities.

5. Re: Misc. pics from Little 99 Supermoto track

Awards Showcase

Quote Originally Posted by Modesto Eddie View Post
    I want to but if I break bones again my job is over! But, for everyone else this is great fun! Get out and join in! See Allen/Shadow when you get there or drop him a line here for more info. Everyone that's tried it has had killer fun!

I've been running the Supermoto track days for almost a year now. Lets see.........Broken bones - 0 and scrapes/bruises - 5 times that I can recall. There's been more downs, but no marks left. Rickys brother had the worst fall this year. I've seen a number of bikes go down with only two that I recall that needed a part replaced. (Again...Rickys bike being one of them.lol)

There's quit a few AFM & AMA riders that frequent the supermoto track........training. Surely everyone doesn't think riders like Fong, Beaubier, Myers, Pascerella, Campbell, Weaver and McCallister automatically got fast when they hit the big tracks. If you look at our most recent fast riders, and look at their resume's/history. You'll see quite a few transitioned to Road Race from Supermoto from our area. It's exciting for me cause this year I've got to work and ride with our future fast riders this past year at my track.(Stockton) Riders like Uribe, Serne, Lee, Brooks, Su, Ventura, Voorhees, Toth and Florez. There is still more and younger riders that is worthy of being mentioned but people need to come out and see these bad ass pocket and mini riders that are gaining so much ground with speed. Sept. 7th will be the next race where most of these names will be battling it out.
    Last edited by Shadow; 08-19-2014 at 09:28 PM.

6. Re: Misc. pics from Little 99 Supermoto track

Awards Showcase

My bike needed the handlebar before due to a crash at carnegie. The bar was already bent when I crashed at stockton lol. So it doesn't count.

For the record my Remil, my brother's, injury was due to not falling at the track. After Jamie Knox clipped his front tire, the bike started going down and Remil put is leg down and saved the bike from falling. Had he not tried to save the bike and let crash he wouldn't have gotten hurt. lol

It surely is a very safe place to ride aggressively. I have gotten more injured from mountain biking than at the supermoto track. lol
    Current Bikes: 99 EX250, 94 VFR, 07 EX650, speed triple, Sprint RS, Hawk GT, 89 CB-1, 06 R6, crf230

7. Re: Misc. pics from Little 99 Supermoto track

Awards Showcase

From today 8-30-14

Robert

Chauncey

Leon Hill

Had a BLAST today, can't wait for next time!

8. Re: Misc. pics from Little 99 Supermoto track

Awards Showcase

Well turn out was a little scarce today. But what we lacked in quantity, we made up in quality! Had a blast riding with Jason Pullen and some of his crew. Had a few new fast older riders and got to watch our younger dedicated riders Honna'Lei Schallmo and Evan Alexander just busting their but getting faster!

Here's a few pics of Pullen and his crew!

Honna'Lia

9. Re: Misc. pics from Little 99 Supermoto track

Awards Showcase

10. Re: Misc. pics from Little 99 Supermoto track

Awards Showcase

Riding with Jason Pullen.