1. New member from Modesto

Spectator

Thumbs up New member from Modesto

Hello everyone.
    I am a somewhat new rider. I purchased my '14 Ninja 300 SE ABS from Mike Sutton (Honda Kawasaki of Modesto) at the end of April. Mike was very patient and allowed me to spend a lot of time sitting on the bike before I made the decision to purchase it. I went into the shop and spent so much time on the bike that I'm pretty sure my butt imprint was molded into the seat when I bought it.
    I have put a little over 2,000 miles on it around Modesto and Oakdale since I took possession of it. Mike gave me a heck of a deal and I will be giving him my return business next summer when I purchase a ZX6R. Their service department are also note worthy.

I found out about this site from a post on ZX6R.com so I decided I would join and see if I can get in "the circle" in my area. lol.

If anyone is down for some mild paced rides I am game. Shoot me a PM and we will link up.

2. Re: New member from Modesto

Awards Showcase

Outstanding intro there! Take it slow and you'll learn a ton. See you out there.
    I believe you have a higher chance of survival and far less injury the more appropriate gear you wear. I believe in the power of ATGATT. I believe the more gear you wear in the event of an accident the greater the chance you can rise up, resume the ride and keep the group moving. I strongly believe, through the passionate members of CVRF, that we can influence positive change, knowledge and safety, throughout our motorcycling communities.

3. Re: New member from Modesto

Welcome to the forum. Look forward to meeting you.

4. New member from Modesto

Default New member from Modesto

Welcome Beremaran,You will find that this is one of the best sites on the web. We have some of the best and friendliest musicians around here. We do a lot of collaborations also. Be sure to check out the variety of music posted here. Also be sure to put some of your music here.Iím a big blues fan myself. Are you a fellow guitarist?