1. Heroic Street Gloves!

Awards Showcase

Default Heroic Street Gloves!

So I've been chatting with a buddy (Todd) for quite some time. He's the Owner of Heroic race suits and street gear. Well I finally ordered a new pare of gloves from his newly designed street line of gear. Well they just came in today...........and I love them so far. They're a little on the High End of gear, so needless to say they cost some coin and in my opinion so far worth every bit. They are limited, they are Kangaroo, they are very light in weight and Fit Like A Glove! Very happy with the fitting of ALL fingers, great wrist coverage, breath very well and they have a really nice design with their hidden finger protection. They have hard knuckle guards and grip fitted finger design.

I've yet to ride with them, but so far I really like what I'm seeing. I will post after I get some handle grip time with them. But FYI there is a limited amount of these gloves, so if your looking for a good set of gloves from a race orientated company. Check out the Heroic SP-R Pro Shorty.

Last edited by Shadow; 06-26-2014 at 11:17 PM.
    Support Your Local Racers

CVRF was created for the riders in the Central San Joaquin Valley and surrounding areas to have a place to meet other like minded motorcycle riders to discuss the art of riding and possibly getting together for some rides! We work hard to provide a pleasant environment for our entire community to come together. Enjoy!

2. Re: Heroic Street Gloves!

I saw your FB post. I liked them as soon as I saw them. Looks alone look high quality.
    2014 CRF250L - Full Yoshi exhaust, EJK, 13t front sprocket, Zeta Handguards, Fender Eliminator.

3. Re: Heroic Street Gloves!

Awards Showcase

Yeah, they look killer! The price is reasonable and they're k'roo too! I'd do 'em.
    I believe you have a higher chance of survival and far less injury the more appropriate gear you wear. I believe in the power of ATGATT. I believe the more gear you wear in the event of an accident the greater the chance you can rise up, resume the ride and keep the group moving. I strongly believe, through the passionate members of CVRF, that we can influence positive change, knowledge and safety, throughout our motorcycling communities.

4. Re: Heroic Street Gloves!

Awards Showcase

Anyone would like to see them in person before ordering your set, I'll have them with me at Lodi Cycle Bowl for the swap meet tomorrow and at Supermoto in Stockton on Sunday.
    Support Your Local Racers

CVRF was created for the riders in the Central San Joaquin Valley and surrounding areas to have a place to meet other like minded motorcycle riders to discuss the art of riding and possibly getting together for some rides! We work hard to provide a pleasant environment for our entire community to come together. Enjoy!