Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. Hitting Carnegie again Saturday

Default Hitting Carnegie again Saturday

Should be awesome traction gonna hit it with a guy named mark so if you wanna get in some single track awesomness and aren't afraid of crazy steep narrow stuff hit me up

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    got slicks,

2. Re: Hitting Carnegie again Saturday

I'm afraid of all that (new to dirt), but I might be there Saturday. A buddy of mine is going with a friend of his and is borrowing a bike. But we have contractors coming into work on Saturday to build some stuff for us, so I have to go unlock the place and turn off the alarm, etc. So whether I go or not depends a lot on what hours they plan on working, which I don't know yet. If they get there early (6 am) like last time, I'll go to Carnegie about 8 or 9ish with my buddy.
    2014 CRF250L - Full Yoshi exhaust, EJK, 13t front sprocket, Zeta Handguards, Fender Eliminator.

3. Re: Hitting Carnegie again Saturday

Ok I am gonna be there at gate open until noon riding a blue yz 250 number 120 v on the plates

got slicks,

4. Re: Hitting Carnegie again Saturday

Cool, if (probably) I go, I'll be on my red/white dual sport CRF250L
    2014 CRF250L - Full Yoshi exhaust, EJK, 13t front sprocket, Zeta Handguards, Fender Eliminator.

5. Re: Hitting Carnegie again Saturday

Awards Showcase

I might go tomorrow or saturday. I will be sticking to the easy trails

First I gotta decide if I want to ride street or dirt this week. Never had any intention to do dirt and I picked up the bike for supermoto. lol
    Current Bikes: 99 EX250, 94 VFR, 07 EX650, speed triple, Sprint RS, Hawk GT, 89 CB-1, 06 R6, crf230

6. Re: Hitting Carnegie again Saturday

Once you do dirt you become addicted

got slicks,

7. Re: Hitting Carnegie again Saturday

Wasn't able to make it, worked ALL day, my gawd it sucked. My buddy kept sending me texts about how great it was. DAG NAB IT! Next time I hope. Still have never ridden there

8. Re: Hitting Carnegie again Saturday

Well it was awesome man traction was sweet and trails were badass, I rode for a little while with an older guy who was on a husaberg 4 stroke who wis badass, that guy can ride ride some seriously nasty stuff, too had I couldn't have had more time or I would have rode the nasty stuff with him but my granddaughter takes priority over my riding maybe next week I will try again but doubtful because my wife is going out of town to the Joyce Meyers conference in sac so I need to be around the house

got slicks,

9. Re: Hitting Carnegie again Saturday

Quote Originally Posted by Guiseppi View Post
    Well it was awesome man traction was sweet and trails were badass, I rode for a little while with an older guy who was on a husaberg 4 stroke who wis badass, that guy can ride ride some seriously nasty stuff, too had I couldn't have had more time or I would have rode the nasty stuff with him but my granddaughter takes priority over my riding maybe next week I will try again but doubtful because my wife is going out of town to the Joyce Meyers conference in sac so I need to be around the house

Haha, my wife must not know about it, or else she'd go to that too. She loves Joyce Meyers

10. Re: Hitting Carnegie again Saturday

It's in sac and I think there still spots open

got slicks,