1. Website Work Headsup!

Awards Showcase

Default Website Work Headsup!

Ok, so the last two days we've been putting in some hours working on the website to improve our spam blocks. We removed a lot of old sign ups that had no logged activity. In the process we had found some "Real Member Sign ups" that had been banned from minute one of their sign up process. As many as we could locate, we unbanned them. It's possible though in the "Purge" process we may have lost a few older members.(just ones that had 0 postings) If that is so, we Apologize for the inconvenience if you are a current, but non posting member. Later this week we will be doing more work to ensure the "Spammers" do not have access to the forum. Although as time goes on, they continue to get even more crafty, I ensure you. So will we!

Thank You,
    CVRF Administration
    Support Your Local Racers

CVRF was created for the riders in the Central San Joaquin Valley and surrounding areas to have a place to meet other like minded motorcycle riders to discuss the art of riding and possibly getting together for some rides! We work hard to provide a pleasant environment for our entire community to come together. Enjoy!

2. Re: Website Work Headsup!

Awards Showcase

I will ask my brother to try signing up again then. He tried a few times before and couldn't get through the spam filter.
    Current Bikes: 99 EX250, 94 VFR, 07 EX650, speed triple, Sprint RS, Hawk GT, 89 CB-1, 06 R6, crf230

3. Re: Website Work Headsup!

Awards Showcase

Enrich your experience here at CVRF by joining discussions, debates, group rides, get-togethers and functions.

Feel free to PM any of the CVRF Staff if you have any questions or concerns, or even if you just want an anonymous post made.

4. Re: Website Work Headsup!

50cc

Thank you for the effort....

5. Re: Website Work Headsup!

Awards Showcase

Quote Originally Posted by RickM View Post
    I will ask my brother to try signing up again then. He tried a few times before and couldn't get through the spam filter.

If there's any problem, just call me Rick.
    Support Your Local Racers

CVRF was created for the riders in the Central San Joaquin Valley and surrounding areas to have a place to meet other like minded motorcycle riders to discuss the art of riding and possibly getting together for some rides! We work hard to provide a pleasant environment for our entire community to come together. Enjoy!

6. Re: Website Work Headsup!

Awards Showcase

spammers, the never ending poo on the internets. Closely followed with trolls, then flamers, then so on...

Swag that out, bitch.

7. Re: Website Work Headsup!

Awards Showcase

Spam, it's what's for dinner!