Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Re: Always a spectator?

Awards Showcase

Quote Originally Posted by Old Goat Ninja View Post
    Unfortunately, it's necessary. So many forum spammers out there. However, I believe the number of posts required is only like 5, so it doesn't take long. By the time we're done discussing it in this thread, you'll probably be past the necessary posts.

Anyways, welcome to site if I've originally missed your posts in the past.

Hey Bro, you coming to the Suspension Day on Saturday? (excuse the thread jack)
    Support Your Local Racers

CVRF was created for the riders in the Central San Joaquin Valley and surrounding areas to have a place to meet other like minded motorcycle riders to discuss the art of riding and possibly getting together for some rides! We work hard to provide a pleasant environment for our entire community to come together. Enjoy!

2. Re: Always a spectator?

Quote Originally Posted by Shadow View Post
    Hey Bro, you coming to the Suspension Day on Saturday? (excuse the thread jack)
    No. The floors in the house are finally done so this weekend I get/have to move in.
    2014 CRF250L - Full Yoshi exhaust, EJK, 13t front sprocket, Zeta Handguards, Fender Eliminator.

3. Always a spectator

Spectator

Default Always a spectator

nice pickup They always have a good selection of boots down there too. Im pleased that we seem to have passed the inflection point of the short-ski fad. Not only have Fischers Sbound series sprouted back up in length to 200cm sorry, 199 but Madshus Eons and Epochs were also made to 205cm this year.