Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. Always a spectator?

Default Always a spectator?

Can anyone help me figure out why I am always listed as a spectator when using tapatalk? If I post anything ur just disappears. Sometimes it will say I don't have permission. If I reply to anything and it doesn't disappear it will say as a spectator. Then when I log on the web page and try and log at my posts/topics it's completely blank. I have emailed admin through the contact us link and never heard back. Any ideas? This is just a recent thing

2. Re: Always a spectator?

Further clarification. When in my profile I look at my recent posts and recent started threads it shows blank. When in fact there should be some. Also I see I have a post count of like 2 lol. I deleted and reinstalled tapatalk and so far I can use it (as a spectator) just doesn't save anything I do in my profile.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

3. Re: Always a spectator?

Awards Showcase

U have to reach a number a post to get out of spectator mode and then once u do all post will be seen...its a form to control spammers...if a mod see this they can also over ride this in ur profile
    SUPPORT OUR SPONSORS !!!!!

4. Re: Always a spectator?

So u can't post a reply using tapatalk until u reach a certain amount of posts? That seams stupid. I understand keeping out spammers but making it so you can't use tapatalk? Well of it works. Everything I post on tapatalk just disappears.

5. Re: Always a spectator?

Awards Showcase

I dont know about tapatalk...u using free version or did u pay?.....have u login into tapatalk or just click on the link and what version are u using?
    SUPPORT OUR SPONSORS !!!!!

6. Re: Always a spectator?

You should be able to see ur posts. All I use is tapatalk..... After a certain about of posts, u'll drop the "spectator" badge.

7. Re: Always a spectator?

Quote Originally Posted by Nm767 View Post
    So u can't post a reply using tapatalk until u reach a certain amount of posts? That seams stupid. I understand keeping out spammers but making it so you can't use tapatalk? Well of it works. Everything I post on tapatalk just disappears.
    Unfortunately, it's necessary. So many forum spammers out there. However, I believe the number of posts required is only like 5, so it doesn't take long. By the time we're done discussing it in this thread, you'll probably be past the necessary posts.

Anyways, welcome to site if I've originally missed your posts in the past.
    2014 CRF250L - Full Yoshi exhaust, EJK, 13t front sprocket, Zeta Handguards, Fender Eliminator.

8. Re: Always a spectator?

At 5 so hopefully it'll resolve soon.

9. Re: Always a spectator?

At 6

10. Re: Always a spectator?

Awards Showcase

Quote Originally Posted by Nm767 View Post
    At 6

Nice! Sorry for the inconvenience.
    Support Your Local Racers

CVRF was created for the riders in the Central San Joaquin Valley and surrounding areas to have a place to meet other like minded motorcycle riders to discuss the art of riding and possibly getting together for some rides! We work hard to provide a pleasant environment for our entire community to come together. Enjoy!