1. Looking to try on some boots...

Spectator

Default Looking to try on some boots...

Hey everyone,

I'm looking for anywhere that has a descent selection of riding boots to be able to try them on. I would love to try on some A* SMX-5 or Sidi Fusions or TCX Sportours or TCX S-Races. I'll definitely be buying from the same shop, no try on and then buy online here. So far I've come up pretty short at the 2 cycle gears that I've been to.

I live in Stockton and work in Brentwood so anywhere around there would be great but I'd be willing to drive a little ways if I could find a well stocked shop.

Anyone have any recommendations?

Thanks!

2. Re: Looking to try on some boots...

Awards Showcase

Road Rider in San Jose handles quite a few. You may get a feel of what quality the manufacturer has. Most online websites do not charge restock and ship back for free, so there is not much of a gamble anymore.

http://roadridermca.com/category/pro...oots-products/

3. Re: Looking to try on some boots...

Awards Showcase

Cycle specialties in Modesto stock some Alpinestars boots. Personally I would make the trip to Road rider if I need to try different stuff and buy. In case you need to Return or exchange its another trip though.

If I know exactly what I want and don't need to try I buy at HKM
    Current Bikes: 99 EX250, 94 VFR, 07 EX650, speed triple, Sprint RS, Hawk GT, 89 CB-1, 06 R6, crf230

4. Re: Looking to try on some boots...

Spectator

Thanks.

I'll give Road Rider a go. So far all of my other gear has come from either motorcycle superstore or Revit. When it comes to helmets and footwear I'd rather try before I buy. I don't want to have to ship 3 or 4 pairs of boots back and forth if they don't fit right.

Oh and sorry what is hkm?

5. Re: Looking to try on some boots...

Awards Showcase

Quote Originally Posted by iamjacob View Post
    Thanks.

I'll give Road Rider a go. So far all of my other gear has come from either motorcycle superstore or Revit. When it comes to helmets and footwear I'd rather try before I buy. I don't want to have to ship 3 or 4 pairs of boots back and forth if they don't fit right.

Oh and sorry what is hkm?
    Honda Kawasaki of Modesto

6. Re: Looking to try on some boots...

Awards Showcase

SUPPORT OUR SPONSORS !!!!!

7. Re: Looking to try on some boots...

Awards Showcase

Evil Motorsports on El Dorado across the street from the library in Stockton. or have you tried Stockton Honda Yamaha to see what they have?
    Support Your Local Racers

CVRF was created for the riders in the Central San Joaquin Valley and surrounding areas to have a place to meet other like minded motorcycle riders to discuss the art of riding and possibly getting together for some rides! We work hard to provide a pleasant environment for our entire community to come together. Enjoy!