Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Kenny Henry RIP

1. Kenny Henry RIP

Awards Showcase

Default Kenny Henry RIP

So as some of you may already know, we lost a Great Friend, Rider and Outstanding member of the motorcycle community yesterday. Kenny was a Great guy and will be missed by many and was loved by everyone. Yesterday Kenny, as well as a lot of his friends was enjoying the final day of the PTT season finally track day weekend. It was a good day seeing everyone, having a steak lunch with his buddy David Doerflinger and turning some great lap times. Then as he was riding on the track when he had a unfortunate incident which had turned into an accident. Sad to say Kenny passed. Coroners report will be in on Wed. and Funeral will soon fallow. I will post the info as I get it OR by all means if anyone gets it before I can post it, feel free. Kennys Great friend David Doerflinger has created a Memorial Page For Kenny Henry on Facebook. If your on Facebook please feel free to Like the page. https://www.facebook.com/KennyHenrymemrial There is talks about fundraiser to help the family, will be posted ASAP!

RIP Kenny!

For more read visit RoadRacingWorld.com

http://www.roadracingworld.com/news/...EXJAQ.facebook

The services for Kenny will be held on December 9th 2013 at 11:00am. At the Saint John Missionary Baptist Church located at 2130 4th St, Sacramento, CA 95818. On the corner of 4th and V streets.

In-lew of flowers the family would like if able to, to donate through our pay pal link: https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_s-xclick&hosted_button_id=MJVDUP7PWUGSW

Thank you.
    Last edited by Shadow; 11-27-2013 at 10:15 PM.
    Support Your Local Racers

CVRF was created for the riders in the Central San Joaquin Valley and surrounding areas to have a place to meet other like minded motorcycle riders to discuss the art of riding and possibly getting together for some rides! We work hard to provide a pleasant environment for our entire community to come together. Enjoy!

2. Re: Kenny Henry RIP

50cc

Godspeed Kenny. Sorry to hear about this. My condolences to family and friends.

3. Re: Kenny Henry RIP

4. Re: Kenny Henry RIP

Found this online......he was a good guy with a vast knowledge of anything with an engine.

11/25/13 3:48 PM
    The Glenn County Sheriff-Coroner’s Office has identified the man killed in a fatal motorcycle accident on Thunder Hill Race Track west of Willows Sunday afternoon. He has been identified as 50-year-old Kenneth Ray Henry of Elk Grove.
    Deputies were contacted by doctors at Glenn Medical Center just after 2:30 p.m. yesterday that a motorcycle rider transported from Thunder Hill Race Track had passed away. Henry was pronounced dead by an emergency room physician.
    According to the Sheriff Department’s press release, Henry and two friends arrived in Willows last Friday to race at Thunder Hill throughout the weekend. One of the friends told Glenn County Sheriff Deputy Jon Owens he was racing behind Henry on Sunday, traveling between 80 and 100 mph, when he observed Henry let go of his handlebars. The friend stated he watched Henry as he came off the motorcycle backwards and landed on the track’s surface directly on his back. Henry’s motorcycle reportedly continued traveling upright down the track for some distance.
    Raceway medics responded immediately and Enloe ambulance medics were dispatched to the racetrack just after 1:30 p.m. When they arrived at the track raceway medics were administering CPR to Henry. He was then transported to Glenn Medical Center where lifesaving measures continued. Despite their efforts, Henry did not respond and was pronounced dead at 2:27 p.m.
    Glenn County Sheriff Larry Jones told Action News Now this afternoon Henry’s friends indicated he was in good health and spirits the entire weekend and gave no indication of any health problems.

An autopsy has been scheduled tentatively for Wednesday in order to determine the exact cause of death.

5. Re: Kenny Henry RIP

Awards Showcase

RIP Kenny. I enjoyed being around you.

6. Re: Kenny Henry RIP

Awards Showcase

An now his soul lives on at the track, RIP
    Swag that out, bitch.

7. Re: Kenny Henry RIP

I met Kenny at Mallots. He ran the shop out back and we hit it off right away. Just a great guy. I had my SBF vest on and it turned out he knew a lot of the Sacramento guys, so ended up kicking it with him on a few rides too. He always took care of me when I rolled in the shop needing tires. He'd make sure they were changed right there while I waited, and we'd hang out until they were done. He helped my wife get comfortable on her bike as well by explaining certain riding dynamics while her tires were being put on one time. She was a new rider and he was quick to answer any question and offer a lot of advice. He was so excited to hear she was going to a track day (reason for new tires). He made her feel good about going by the end of that conversation. Just a GREAT guy. He will be missed, and never forgotten. RIP Kenny.
    2014 CRF250L - Full Yoshi exhaust, EJK, 13t front sprocket, Zeta Handguards, Fender Eliminator.

8. Re: Kenny Henry RIP

R.I.P Kenny,was very disturbing to see him laying out on the track and not being able to help.

9. Re: Kenny Henry RIP

Awards Showcase

First post updated with funeral info..

Support Your Local Racers

CVRF was created for the riders in the Central San Joaquin Valley and surrounding areas to have a place to meet other like minded motorcycle riders to discuss the art of riding and possibly getting together for some rides! We work hard to provide a pleasant environment for our entire community to come together. Enjoy!

10. Re: Kenny Henry RIP

Does anyone know what were the results from autopsy