1. Bitter Sweet RSV4.

Default Bitter Sweet RSV4.

Hey all,

So some of you know that last wednesday on my way to work at 5 am i got hit by a driver and took a spill on my RSV4 factory, my knees were hurt and i have been at home getting better, the driver took off no one had any info on the car so he did not get caught. I was just glad that I walked away from the whole thing and i still have my health for the most part. Took the bike to the shop so they could do their thing and work with the insurance and all that. So thats the bitter.

Heres the sweet, i have goo dinsurance so they are going to pay all my medical, pain and suffering, and lost wages. My boss is awesome so i dont have to worry about my job, the bike was deemed a total loss (only cosmetic stuff nothing bad), I bought it back from the insurance for dirt cheap and now i get to prep it and turn that into my track/race bike which will be a nice upgrade from my 05 CBR1000rr.

2. Re: Bitter Sweet RSV4.

Awards Showcase

Damn man, that first part sucks, but I don't need to tell you that.

The recovery (2nd part) part, both health and bike, is great news to hear.

You are hereby requested to do a photo update of your progress

Sent from TapaAtrix

3. Re: Bitter Sweet RSV4.

Lol will do I have pics of the wounds ill have pics of the bike soon I'm going to try and pick it up tomorrow.

4. Re: Bitter Sweet RSV4.

Awards Showcase

At least you're still around to tell the tale. I've been getting lazy in regards to having my gopro on when riding. This is just another great reminder for me to turn it on and keep it on. Glad your insurance seems to be taking care of you, and your boss sounds like a stellar guy. All around good stuff going on in a terrible situation.
    Enrich your experience here at CVRF by joining discussions, debates, group rides, get-togethers and functions.

Feel free to PM any of the CVRF Staff if you have any questions or concerns, or even if you just want an anonymous post made.

5. Re: Bitter Sweet RSV4.

Awards Showcase

Crazy! Glad to hear your ok

-Sent from my DR Ninja Turtle.