1. TI2TT Willow Springs 3/30/13!

Default TI2TT Willow Springs 3/30/13!

Just like the title says TI2TT is gonna be having a trackday on the 30th of this month im going to go for sure and have a couple of friends from AZ going too. Just wanted to see if anyone else would like to go if i get enough interest i can call and see if we can get a group rate or something and hopefully the trailer im building will be ready by then so i might have enough room for an extra bike maybe two.

2. Re: TI2TT Willow Springs 3/30/13!

I'll see if I can make it.

Sent from my MB865 using Tapatalk 2

3. Re: TI2TT Willow Springs 3/30/13!

How much? I was thinking about going to Infineon that weekend

4. Re: TI2TT Willow Springs 3/30/13!

Quote Originally Posted by dgr1 View Post
    How much? I was thinking about going to Infineon that weekend
    Its 150. whose running infineon that day ??

5. Re: TI2TT Willow Springs 3/30/13!

Zoom Zoom is hosting the Infineon event on the 30th. I'd like to hit up Willow Springs but I need to think about which one makes more sense in the pocket. Were you planning on both days. I'll giv eyou call and talk more about it.

6. Re: TI2TT Willow Springs 3/30/13!

I'd interested in going. Haven't done that track yet. Let me know if you get your trailer fixed. I need a tow.

7. Re: TI2TT Willow Springs 3/30/13!

Quote Originally Posted by BlkCasper View Post
    I'd interested in going. Haven't done that track yet. Let me know if you get your trailer fixed. I need a tow.
    Ok will do i should have it done its all built and registered i just picked up the material to build the ramp gate and then i have to paint it all and put wood down then set it up for bikes but it should be done in a few weeks ill let you know.

8. Re: TI2TT Willow Springs 3/30/13!

Quote Originally Posted by GonzoRR View Post
    Ok will do i should have it done its all built and registered i just picked up the material to build the ramp gate and then i have to paint it all and put wood down then set it up for bikes but it should be done in a few weeks ill let you know.
    sweet. igot weekends off and have paint gun ect. let me know if you need any help.. give me a call me 209-612-3574

9. Re: TI2TT Willow Springs 3/30/13!

I would just like to day that this trackday was a blast Ti2TT puts on a good event and i love the big willow track. even if it is extremely rough on tires. Maybe next time some more CVRF members will make the trip to the track definitely a track you have to ride at least once.