Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Re: Lodi Cycle Bowl (Flat Track)

Awards Showcase

Ok, we got a deal with Home Depot. Cost of the lumber is $147.00 and we have almost half, so if any of you would like to help us obtain the goal and help out one of our local tracks please feel free to contact me. Help us, help out our Community.

Thank You Lodi Home Depot

Would also like to add, that the Specialty Dept. Supervisor of Home Depot put out the offer of having a couple employees to come out and helpout install the lumber as a donation of time. Even though it is coverred, Thank you Cohen B..
    Last edited by Shadow; 02-24-2013 at 04:25 PM.
    Support Your Local Racers

CVRF was created for the riders in the Central San Joaquin Valley and surrounding areas to have a place to meet other like minded motorcycle riders to discuss the art of riding and possibly getting together for some rides! We work hard to provide a pleasant environment for our entire community to come together. Enjoy!

2. Re: Lodi Cycle Bowl (Flat Track)

Awards Showcase

So I went out and picked up the needed lumber for Lodi Cycle Bowl on Saturday. I would like to say Thank You to the CVRF members that helped make this possible, BNGR6, Izzy and GonzoRR. I would also like to say Thanks to Cohen (Specialty Department Supervisor) at the Lodi Home Depot and my buddy Paul Alamo for their help in making this happen. I'm happy to see the effort and show of passion for our two wheel sports, to bring it up to the levels it once was and will be again.

This lumber will be used to repair some of the bleachers so all of you will be able to sit and enjoy the races this year. I'm looking forward to going out in April for the first race!
    Thanks again everyone!!

Last edited by Shadow; 03-06-2013 at 12:55 AM.

CVRF was created for the riders in the Central San Joaquin Valley and surrounding areas to have a place to meet other like minded motorcycle riders to discuss the art of riding and possibly getting together for some rides! We work hard to provide a pleasant environment for our entire community to come together. Enjoy!

3. Re: Lodi Cycle Bowl (Flat Track)

Awards Showcase

That is frickin' awesome!
    Enrich your experience here at CVRF by joining discussions, debates, group rides, get-togethers and functions.

Feel free to PM any of the CVRF Staff if you have any questions or concerns, or even if you just want an anonymous post made.

4. Re: Lodi Cycle Bowl (Flat Track)

Awards Showcase

So today at the Lodi Cycle Bowl young CVRF rider Hunter Brooks pulled of yet another 1st & 2nd place wins. Right on Hunter! Looking forward to to seeing what he pulls off at the Stockton Half Mile on this coming Thursday. Hope to see some of our CVRF members out there to cheer him on!

Go Hunter #2

5. Lodi Cycle Bowl Flat Track

Spectator

Default Lodi Cycle Bowl Flat Track

some other tournaments like the Lutece Bowl and the Spiky Club open also disallow an apo at a tournament range of TR110.And you didnt complain there