Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
  1. September 1st & 2nd races

Awards Showcase

Default September 1st & 2nd races

September 1st & 2nd AFM race is at Sonoma Raceway. Definately looking forward to it, anyone else plan on going? Lets get out there and support our local Racers!!!

Since Neil O' (aka Red) is out due to his unfortunate "get off", David Raff will step in to ride Spears Racing factory SV. Gonna be an Awesome show!!

Git'r Done Dave!

Support Your Local Racers

CVRF was created for the riders in the Central San Joaquin Valley and surrounding areas to have a place to meet other like minded motorcycle riders to discuss the art of riding and possibly getting together for some rides! We work hard to provide a pleasant environment for our entire community to come together. Enjoy!

2. Re: September 1st & 2nd races

Awards Showcase

Put me down!!

3. Re: September 1st & 2nd races

ill be there too.

4. Re: September 1st & 2nd races

Awards Showcase

What day or days are you guys going out there? I'm thinking we're going out on Sat..

CVRF was created for the riders in the Central San Joaquin Valley and surrounding areas to have a place to meet other like minded motorcycle riders to discuss the art of riding and possibly getting together for some rides! We work hard to provide a pleasant environment for our entire community to come together. Enjoy!

5. Re: September 1st & 2nd races

im thinking sunday thats usually when they have all the best races.

6. Re: September 1st & 2nd races

Awards Showcase

Preston @ Roadraceblog.com is giving away free tickets. You can see the post on my Facebook. Go to Cvrfshadow Cvrf .

OR

http://www.facebook.com/groups/152120541508855/
    Last edited by Shadow; 08-29-2012 at 11:00 PM.

7. Re: September 1st & 2nd races

Awards Showcase

I may be up for a Saturday ride. I gotta check on a couple of things first.

Shadow, how are you getting there and which day you going?
    I believe you have a higher chance of survival and far less injury the more appropriate gear you wear. I believe in the power of ATGATT. I believe the more gear you wear in the event of an accident the greater the chance you can rise up, resume the ride and keep the group moving. I strongly believe, through the passionate members of CVRF, that we can influence positive change, knowledge and safety, throughout our motorcycling communities.

8. Re: September 1st & 2nd races

Awards Showcase

Quote Originally Posted by Modesto Eddie View Post
    I may be up for a Saturday ride. I gotta check on a couple of things first.

Shadow, how are you getting there and which day you going?

I'm planning on going both days. Probably driving, since Sat. my wife and daughter are supposed to be going. Then Sun. Kam and I were talking about taking his car since he'll be working all night and then heading out right after work in the morning.

9. Re: September 1st & 2nd races

Awards Showcase

Quote Originally Posted by Shadow View Post
    Preston @ Roadraceblog.com is giving away free tickets. You can see the post on my Facebook. Go to Cvrfshadow Cvrf .

OR

http://www.facebook.com/groups/152120541508855/
    d'oh! too late
    UPDATE: 8-29-2012 8:22am
    Wow! Response was terrific. All of the free tickets are now gone! Thank you to everyone that responded, and we’ll look forward to seeing you at the track!
    -PK
    2005 yellow SV650n

10. Re: September 1st & 2nd races

Awards Showcase

Quote Originally Posted by svdonald View Post
    d'oh! too late

I may have an extra ticket, not sure just yet thou.