Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast
  1. Re: September 1st & 2nd races

Awards Showcase

Quote Originally Posted by TRICKSTER209 View Post
    Flag city is what they call I5@hwy12. It's a truck stop. Ull see the sign that says Flag City.

Jose, you in Bro? I've got another ticket.
    Support Your Local Racers

CVRF was created for the riders in the Central San Joaquin Valley and surrounding areas to have a place to meet other like minded motorcycle riders to discuss the art of riding and possibly getting together for some rides! We work hard to provide a pleasant environment for our entire community to come together. Enjoy!

2. Re: September 1st & 2nd races

Awards Showcase

OK ill be at flag city also at 8am.
    I better go sleep now, heh

Sent from TapaAtrix

3. Re: September 1st & 2nd races

Awards Showcase

Hey, I thought a few others were going as well. See you guys there or going to 5 and 12?
    I believe you have a higher chance of survival and far less injury the more appropriate gear you wear. I believe in the power of ATGATT. I believe the more gear you wear in the event of an accident the greater the chance you can rise up, resume the ride and keep the group moving. I strongly believe, through the passionate members of CVRF, that we can influence positive change, knowledge and safety, throughout our motorcycling communities.

4. Re: September 1st & 2nd races

Quote Originally Posted by Shadow View Post
    Jose, you in Bro? I've got another ticket.
    Appreciate the offer but I got my young ones this weekend! Have fun.

5. Re: September 1st & 2nd races

Awards Showcase

I'll be at one of the truck stops of I5 & hwy12 eating or something

Edit
    At flag city, Burger king across from Flying J

Sent from TapaAtrix
    Last edited by svdonald; 09-02-2012 at 08:08 AM.

6. Re: September 1st & 2nd races

Awards Showcase

Ough!!! That was tiring... but in a good way

Watched some good ol fashioned races. Good times with a great bunch.

Watched CVRF sponsored, Team Weaver/CJ tear it up.

Great paddock experience.

See y'all next time!!

Sent from TapaAtrix

7. Re: September 1st & 2nd races

Awards Showcase

Yeah, I enjoyed paddock experience hearing the details of what goes on behind the scenes and just being up close and personal. CJ is so exciting to watch, he was taring it up ---damn!
    The ride home turned into an adventure but, Donald went the extra mile, or was it 7 miles (lol), and brought parts to the rescue and had a tow truck in waiting. Good man. Got home at 9:30 and still had a fine bbq and cold beer waiting for me.
    I would do this all again with the same guys!
    I believe you have a higher chance of survival and far less injury the more appropriate gear you wear. I believe in the power of ATGATT. I believe the more gear you wear in the event of an accident the greater the chance you can rise up, resume the ride and keep the group moving. I strongly believe, through the passionate members of CVRF, that we can influence positive change, knowledge and safety, throughout our motorcycling communities.

8. Re: September 1st & 2nd races

Awards Showcase

It was a long day and a GREAT experience! Modesto Eddie, Kameron (BNGR6), SVDonald, Curtis, Izzy, Don, Lil Flip. Thanks to all our CVRF members that made it out to rep CVRF and support the AFM! Also Thanks to Weaver Racing and Spears Racing for their hospitality and taking their time to hangout with us! This is such a great community!!!!

Gooooo Lagunitas! lol

Pics will be up soon!
    Last edited by Shadow; 09-03-2012 at 08:24 AM.
    Support Your Local Racers

CVRF was created for the riders in the Central San Joaquin Valley and surrounding areas to have a place to meet other like minded motorcycle riders to discuss the art of riding and possibly getting together for some rides! We work hard to provide a pleasant environment for our entire community to come together. Enjoy!

9. September 1st 2nd races

Default September 1st 2nd races

Well folks, its all good to go, and I personally am looking forward to itWe are hoping for some good weather, and look forward to a great finish to the season. Hope to see you all out there. For all the people who were able to help for the last weekend, post up if youre still able.Geoff.