Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. Where's all the Cruiser Riders on here?

Awards Showcase

Default Where's all the Cruiser Riders on here?

Like I said, where's all the Cruiser Riders at? Don't you guys ride? If so, when are you gonna post up a ride? I know there's a few on here that ride Harleys and a few with Metrics. You guys should really get a ride together.

Rev, where you at Bro? (Not trying to put you on the spot Bro) lol
    Support Your Local Racers

CVRF was created for the riders in the Central San Joaquin Valley and surrounding areas to have a place to meet other like minded motorcycle riders to discuss the art of riding and possibly getting together for some rides! We work hard to provide a pleasant environment for our entire community to come together. Enjoy!

2. Re: Where's all the Cruiser Riders on here?

Awards Showcase

I own a Harley but I don't do much cruising. I will post some things as I think of them like anyone know where I could find a set of mags for an 06- present dyna

HOOLIGANS MC
    PRESIDENT

3. Re: Where's all the Cruiser Riders on here?

Awards Showcase

Quote Originally Posted by Shadow View Post
    Rev, where you at Bro? (Not trying to put you on the spot Bro) lol
    Been busy chop'n a couple rides and get'n ready for the Born Free chopper show at the end of the month.

We'll have a couple rides coming up this summer that are always open to all riders on all models, but we usually don't get many takers because no one wants to do back-to-back 300+ mile days. If we put any day rides together I'll be sure to post something up.

4. Re: Where's all the Cruiser Riders on here?

Awards Showcase

Quote Originally Posted by Rev View Post
    Been busy chop'n a couple rides and get'n ready for the Born Free chopper show at the end of the month.

We'll have a couple rides coming up this summer that are always open to all riders on all models, but we usually don't get many takers because no one wants to do back-to-back 300+ mile days. If we put any day rides together I'll be sure to post something up.

Cool, hey by the way. I have a 82 GS750 if you know anyone looking for a project bike. Pink in hand and bike is all there minus side panel. $250.
    Support Your Local Racers

CVRF was created for the riders in the Central San Joaquin Valley and surrounding areas to have a place to meet other like minded motorcycle riders to discuss the art of riding and possibly getting together for some rides! We work hard to provide a pleasant environment for our entire community to come together. Enjoy!

5. Re: Where's all the Cruiser Riders on here?

Awards Showcase

Interestingly, I've been thinking of getting a cruiser to try something different...keeping the sport bike too, of course. lol.
    I believe you have a higher chance of survival and far less injury the more appropriate gear you wear. I believe in the power of ATGATT. I believe the more gear you wear in the event of an accident the greater the chance you can rise up, resume the ride and keep the group moving. I strongly believe, through the passionate members of CVRF, that we can influence positive change, knowledge and safety, throughout our motorcycling communities.

6. Re: Where's all the Cruiser Riders on here?

Awards Showcase

As a matter of fact, I think I might. Heck, if I had the space I'd buy it to chop for the Dirtbag Challenge this year. Lemme see if my boy Mac wants it. How's it run?

7. Re: Where's all the Cruiser Riders on here?

Awards Showcase

Quote Originally Posted by Modesto Eddie View Post
    Interestingly, I've been thinking of getting a cruiser to try something different...keeping the sport bike too, of course. lol.
    Cruisers are nice, but the right chopper would be even better! I could see you kick start'n a stretched and raked CB750 from the 70's.
    - Rev

I don't always have a signature, but when I do it goes here.

8. Re: Where's all the Cruiser Riders on here?

Awards Showcase

Quote Originally Posted by BIG E View Post
    I own a Harley but I don't do much cruising. I will post some things as I think of them like anyone know where I could find a set of mags for an 06- present dyna

HOOLIGANS MC
    PRESIDENT
    I'll put the word out in the Bay that you're looking. What front end do you have? (narrow / wide)

Also, locally you might check in at Broken Wheel Customs in Oakdale. That dude used to have a ton of crap lay'n around and could probably find you a set that works. You may need to have them re-powder coated but I bet it wouldn't be too expensive.
    - Rev

I don't always have a signature, but when I do it goes here.

9. Re: Where's all the Cruiser Riders on here?

Awards Showcase

Rev, Im pretty sure I have a narrow front end, its a FXDC, Im going to have them powder coated anyway so they dont haveto be perfect, if I do find some I will be getting rid of my spokes. Thanks for puttin the word out rev.
    Hooligans
    President

10. Re: Where's all the Cruiser Riders on here?

Awards Showcase

Quote Originally Posted by Modesto Eddie View Post
    If you want to see how you like ridding a harley let me know youre more than welcome to test mine out.
    Hooligans
    President