Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast
  1. CVRF sponsor's AMA Rider Cj Weaver

Awards Showcase

Default CVRF sponsor's AMA Rider Cj Weaver

Well, let me start off at the beginning. When I first approached a friend of mine DHouse to discuss building a Riders forum to bring our local community together. He was intriqued at the thought. We discussed being able to bring new avenues of learning though discussions on riding technics, the latest gear and general chat. After bringing on new Admins and Moderators, being able to give back to the riding community has always been a major topic with us. First and foremost a place to meet other like minded riders. Well, through out the years being involved in the motorcycle community. I've always heard from as far back as the Chris Carr days, then again chatting with people like Bobby Fong, how difficult it is for some of our local racers. It's a very expencive occupation, and it's hard enough to focus on becoming good enough on a competition level then to have the added stress of the financial issues. Which what brings us to today. I've gotten to know one of our newest local riders that advanced to the Pro level on the AMA Super Sport series, Cj Weaver out of Roseville. A great young rider, whom I have come to learn could use a little help. Well, enough said for me. I got on the phone and talked with him for a bit, which brought me to the point of what can CVRF do to help you out. After the discussion, he continued to express his gratitued and CVRF became one of his latest Co Sponsers. We committed to helping him for as long as we can this year. So, Thanks Cj for coming on board with CVRF and GOOD LUCK with the upcoming races.

Hands down one of the nicest guys at the track! Right on Cj....Git'r Done!

Last edited by Shadow; 05-10-2012 at 09:49 PM.
    Support Your Local Racers

CVRF was created for the riders in the Central San Joaquin Valley and surrounding areas to have a place to meet other like minded motorcycle riders to discuss the art of riding and possibly getting together for some rides! We work hard to provide a pleasant environment for our entire community to come together. Enjoy!

2. Re: CVRF sponsor's AMA Rider Cj Weaver

Awards Showcase

All right finally we got someone to represent all of us.. Good luck Cj Hope you do good.
    CONQUER YOUR FEAR OR FEAR WILL CONQUER YOU.

3. Re: CVRF sponsor's AMA Rider Cj Weaver

Awards Showcase

Just talked with Cj. He was having a little suspension issue today, not to happy. Hopefully he stays positive and try to work with it.

Lets Go Cj! Git'r Done!
    Last edited by Shadow; 05-04-2012 at 09:14 PM.

CVRF was created for the riders in the Central San Joaquin Valley and surrounding areas to have a place to meet other like minded motorcycle riders to discuss the art of riding and possibly getting together for some rides! We work hard to provide a pleasant environment for our entire community to come together. Enjoy!

4. Re: CVRF sponsor's AMA Rider Cj Weaver

Awards Showcase

Awesome! Good luck on Race day, hopefully they get the suspension dialed in.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

5. Re: CVRF sponsor's AMA Rider Cj Weaver

WhoooHoooo!!!!!

6. Re: CVRF sponsor's AMA Rider Cj Weaver

Awards Showcase

Quote Originally Posted by dEe_eNd View Post
    hopefully they get the suspension dialed in.

Catalyst Reaction was helping out, so I'm sure things will work out.

7. Re: CVRF sponsor's AMA Rider Cj Weaver

Awards Showcase

NICE WISHING HIM THE BEST OF LUCK

8. Re: CVRF sponsor's AMA Rider Cj Weaver

Awards Showcase

+1 To all of the above!
    Enrich your experience here at CVRF by joining discussions, debates, group rides, get-togethers and functions.

Feel free to PM any of the CVRF Staff if you have any questions or concerns, or even if you just want an anonymous post made.

9. Re: CVRF sponsor's AMA Rider Cj Weaver

Awards Showcase

So Cj was battling his suspension all day today, the guys at Catalyst Reaction have been working with him and changed somethings tonight. Cj finished 21st today. So with changes made tonight, lets see if the bike bonds to it's rider tomorrow. Good luck tomorrow Cj.

Last edited by Shadow; 05-06-2012 at 09:03 AM.

10. Re: CVRF sponsor's AMA Rider Cj Weaver

Good luck CJ!!!! Hope all works out.