Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: New CVRF shirts

Hybrid View

1. New CVRF shirts

Awards Showcase

Default New CVRF shirts

So for you that attended the Meet & Greet may have already seen, but we had a new shirt design made. If your interested in aquiring one please post up or PM me. Thanks.

We have and can get various colorred shirts, but right know we have grey & pink. Also, we can get it in a tank top and sweat shirt.

Support Your Local Racers

CVRF was created for the riders in the Central San Joaquin Valley and surrounding areas to have a place to meet other like minded motorcycle riders to discuss the art of riding and possibly getting together for some rides! We work hard to provide a pleasant environment for our entire community to come together. Enjoy!

2. Re: New CVRF shirts

Quote Originally Posted by Shadow View Post
    So for you that attended the Meet & Greet may have already seen, but we had a new shirt design made. If your interested in aquiring one please post up or PM me. Thanks.

We have and can get various colorred shirts, but right know we have grey & pink. Also, we can get it in a tank top and sweat shirt.

Hey "let's ride" got his forum name on it I see. Can you make one that says Redgixxer1 lol.......Jk! How much?
    I live for this

3. Re: New CVRF shirts

They look pretty good.

Sent from my R1
    Pm me for 3D Printing Services

4. Re: New CVRF shirts

Got one in pink for my daughter.

Sent from my MB865 using Tapatalk 2

5. Re: New CVRF shirts

Awards Showcase

Seriously, we need to get girl style cut shirts as well. My wife commented that she liked the pink color but, it was a mens cut shirt so she didn't buy one. Girl styles have different neck and sleeve cuts. Can we look into this? Another forum did this and they sold a zillion of them! Well, maybe we can start out with a few?
    I believe you have a higher chance of survival and far less injury the more appropriate gear you wear. I believe in the power of ATGATT. I believe the more gear you wear in the event of an accident the greater the chance you can rise up, resume the ride and keep the group moving. I strongly believe, through the passionate members of CVRF, that we can influence positive change, knowledge and safety, throughout our motorcycling communities.

6. Re: New CVRF shirts

My wife says if you have girl cut shirts she will get one.

7. Re: New CVRF shirts

Awards Showcase

How much$? And can you get color dark blue. like this color?
    CONQUER YOUR FEAR OR FEAR WILL CONQUER YOU.

8. Re: New CVRF shirts

Awards Showcase

Quote Originally Posted by wicked1980 View Post
    How much$? And can you get color dark blue. like this color?

$20 and should be able to get Blue. I'll call you.

CVRF was created for the riders in the Central San Joaquin Valley and surrounding areas to have a place to meet other like minded motorcycle riders to discuss the art of riding and possibly getting together for some rides! We work hard to provide a pleasant environment for our entire community to come together. Enjoy!

9. Re: New CVRF shirts

I'm down and my girl too, if we can get the sexy girl cut version.....not fat girl type!!!! LOL
    Big Sarg

10. Re: New CVRF shirts

Awards Showcase

Bump

Have shirts, tank tops still. If anyone wants Hoodies or beanies post up or PM me.