1. April 2012 Donations

Awards Showcase

Default April 2012 Donations

Our Vision is to support the motorcycle community here in the central valley, by focusing on providing information, educations and events to promote safe riding both on and off the track. Help us grow and become a CVRF forum contributor.
    Donations are:

This site is currently hosted with us. Due to the cost of hosting fees, maintenance and upgrades that we provide the owners of the site have asked that we allow you, the members, to donate directly to us to offset the site cost. This way you as a member can know that your money is actually paying for the cost of the site and it's upkeep and not just going into someone's pocket. Therefore at their request we have added a donation pool for them. As a reward for your donation you will be granted VIP access for one year.

To DONATE Click >this link.

Through your generous donations we upgraded the site new look & installed more features

Support Your Local Racers

CVRF was created for the riders in the Central San Joaquin Valley and surrounding areas to have a place to meet other like minded motorcycle riders to discuss the art of riding and possibly getting together for some rides! We work hard to provide a pleasant environment for our entire community to come together. Enjoy!

2. Re: April 2012 Donations

Awards Showcase

We here at CVRF are most appreciative of our Supporters and Members. We are astounded at your generosity and looking forward to your continued support. Without it this forum could not exist or be able to give back to you the Members in the form of Meet & Greets, get togethers, etc.. Thank You All.

CVRF was created for the riders in the Central San Joaquin Valley and surrounding areas to have a place to meet other like minded motorcycle riders to discuss the art of riding and possibly getting together for some rides! We work hard to provide a pleasant environment for our entire community to come together. Enjoy!

3. Re: April 2012 Donations

Can I just give you cash bro?

4. Re: April 2012 Donations

Awards Showcase

Quote Originally Posted by fastgunnah View Post
    Can I just give you cash bro?

Yes, and then we will adjust your forum permissions/status.

5. Re: April 2012 Donations

For sure

6. Re: April 2012 Donations

As soon as I get my PayPal fixed, donations coming.

We need a Carbon Fiber premium member badge

Sent from my R1
    Pm me for 3D Printing Services