1. In Memory of Aaron Carrillo

Awards Showcase

Default In Memory of Aaron Carrillo

We were very sad to hear of Aaron's passing. He was a very loved and valued member of our riding community. I had the pleasure of riding with him and all his DR Brothers on many occasions, and I always remember him as being a great guy to ride with and hang out with. He was always light hearted, comical, and just a whole lot of fun to be around. He will be missed by all who knew him. I, and we, at Honda Kawasaki wish to send out our condolences to his family and friends. Goodbye "Chump," scope out the good roads for us on the other side...
    --Mike Sutton

2. Re: In Memory of Aaron Carrillo

Awards Showcase

Thank you for this, Mike.
    I believe you have a higher chance of survival and far less injury the more appropriate gear you wear. I believe in the power of ATGATT. I believe the more gear you wear in the event of an accident the greater the chance you can rise up, resume the ride and keep the group moving. I strongly believe, through the passionate members of CVRF, that we can influence positive change, knowledge and safety, throughout our motorcycling communities.

3. Re: In Memory of Aaron Carrillo

CVRF Contributor Dysturbed Ryder's Avatar

Awards Showcase

Thank you Mike and Big thanks to Honda of Modesto for the support, It was nice to see you Friday nite.

4. Re: In Memory of Aaron Carrillo

aaron was a funny guy! a "CHUMP" most of the time too...he would be the one who would make fun of me when i crashed (wich was often)hahaha..one time i crashed and he was behind me and when we were all on the side of the road he did a skit on how i crashed on the floor! he went and got his truck and came back for me thanks buddy...mike g. is going to really miss you..

5. Re: In Memory of Aaron Carrillo

CVRF Contributor Dysturbed Jess's Avatar

Awards Showcase

Quote Originally Posted by hkmrider View Post
    We were very sad to hear of Aaron's passing. He was a very loved and valued member of our riding community. I had the pleasure of riding with him and all his DR Brothers on many occasions, and I always remember him as being a great guy to ride with and hang out with. He was always light hearted, comical, and just a whole lot of fun to be around. He will be missed by all who knew him. I, and we, at Honda Kawasaki wish to send out our condolences to his family and friends. Goodbye "Chump," scope out the good roads for us on the other side...
    --Mike Sutton
    Nicely said Mike, Sent you an E-Mail.
    EVERYONE DIES, NOT EVERYONE LIVES.

6. Re: In Memory of Aaron Carrillo

Thanks hkm