1. Check this out. Hella funny!!!!

Default Check this out. Hella funny!!!!

2. Re: Check this out. Hella funny!!!!

Lmao not a thing the cop could have done lol

3. Re: Check this out. Hella funny!!!!

I like the comment underneath:

The cops: "Wait... They're allowed to just leave?"

hahahahahaha
    2014 CRF250L - Full Yoshi exhaust, EJK, 13t front sprocket, Zeta Handguards, Fender Eliminator.

4. Re: Check this out. Hella funny!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Starleak View Post
    I like the comment underneath:

The cops: "Wait... They're allowed to just leave?"

hahahahahaha
    That's what cracked me up the most!!!!

5. Re: Check this out. Hella funny!!!!

Awards Showcase

Lmfao wow that dude was gone. The cops were in slow-mo.

6. Re: Check this out. Hella funny!!!!

Awards Showcase

Certain departments have a no chase policy or some actually start the chase and once they see that the person aint pulling over the cancel it.. Don't try this crap with the Stockton PD or you will have you ass handed to you..

7. Re: Check this out. Hella funny!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by wicked666 View Post
    Certain departments have a no chase policy or some actually start the chase and once they see that the person aint pulling over the cancel it.. Don't try this crap with the Stockton PD or you will have you ass handed to you..
    How would you know? How many times has your ass been handed to you? lol

8. Re: Check this out. Hella funny!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by letsride View Post
    How would you know? How many times has your ass been handed to you? lol

9. Re: Check this out. Hella funny!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by wicked666 View Post
    Certain departments have a no chase policy or some actually start the chase and once they see that the person aint pulling over the cancel it....
    I've actually had a CHP tell me that. It was up by Escalon and I was splitting traffic, and I guess I rode right past him but didn't notice (I was coming home from Tahoe and was tired and just wanted to get home lol). Anyways, he lights me up. I didn't see him light me up either. I guess I was already pretty far ahead. I happened to pick a bad time to want to eat, because when I got off freeway in Escalon, he pulled up behind 30 seconds later or so. I pull over. He gets out, and asks why I stopped? lol, I said I was hungry. He said he was just getting ready to turn off lights and quit, then he saw me get off and thought I was pulling over for him haha. I was puzzled. I said, huh? He said you were running. I said no I wasn't, I never knew you were behind me. He asks you ride like that all the time? I said I guess so lol... Anyways, he was cool. Gave me a ticket, but for way less than I was doing and low enough so I could go to traffic school. And told me if I wouldn't have gotten off freeway he would of just turned off his lights and gave up. EDIT: This was pre-Harley days. I was on my 1000RR.
    2014 CRF250L - Full Yoshi exhaust, EJK, 13t front sprocket, Zeta Handguards, Fender Eliminator.

10. Re: Check this out. Hella funny!!!!

from what i have heard,san jose police like to chase but they have been trying to implement a no chase policy too,should be interesting if they go ahead and add it to their list of do nots,I see chases almost everytime I run a load down to so cal and most of the time the police just keep hammering at it,very few times have I seen them back out and stop the pursuit,it's facking insane to run,but even more so to continue a chase when other people are around,either way it's a lose lose situation,
    got slicks,