PDA

View Full Version : Supermoto Sunday @ Stockton

Shadow
10-22-2013, 05:17 PM
Put it on your calenders!

Where:
Stockton Kart Track (San Juaquin Fairgrounds)

When:
Sunday November 17th

Time:
9am to 5pm
Riders Meeting @ 9:15

$40 per rider
Spots are filling fast as they are limited.

Please make sure your bike is in safe running order. (catch cans for fluids, pegs to be taped/guarded, etc.)

The variety of Motocross Protection is considered minimal (Pants, Armour, Jersey, Boots, Gloves, Helmets requirement-dirt w/goggles OR full face, jacket or 1 piece Leather suit w/ boots, gloves. Work type boots are excepted. Back Protectors are highly suggested.

To reserve your spot or for more information
Contact Allen at shadowcvrf@yahoo.com

Shadow
10-23-2013, 11:13 AM
17 spots left you dont want to hesitate. Get your spot before its filled up.

Shadow
10-24-2013, 10:53 PM
Hope to see some of you guys out there, even for spectating. We are trying to bring the bikes back to this track, so I'm hoping for a huge turnout of support to show the owners that the support is there from the motorcycle community. There will be some very fast guys coming out from all over. Keep an eye on this thread as we are hoping to add a few thing to this event.

Curtis
10-25-2013, 05:42 AM
All I need is a bike. Anyone want to lend one out :angel12

Shadow
10-27-2013, 01:52 PM
Going to be some of the fastest riders in the west coast attending this and spectators are welcome. Going to be Epic! So even if your riding the track come on out and support the re opening attempt! No cost to get in for spectators.;)

So, Let's see some CVRF love to support a local two wheel sport!:)

AdrenalineJunkie
10-29-2013, 12:36 AM
I really wish i could make this date, stupid wedneday-sunday schedule...

Shadow
10-29-2013, 06:26 PM
I really wish i could make this date, stupid wedneday-sunday schedule...

WHAT! Oh man.:( How are you gonna single handed save supermoto, if the first Stockton track day in over two years is gonna happen with no Warren? Oh wow, I guess I'm gonna have to get started on another one, what day works for you.;)lol

Serious, that sucks if you can't make it Bro. Next time.

Shadow
10-30-2013, 06:55 AM
Along with the variety of bikes I'm sure will be there. California Custom Trailers, Husqvarna and Victory is putting together one of their new Husky 310's in supermoto mode to come out and show us what Huqvarna has to offer the Supermoto world.

Shadow
11-07-2013, 08:57 PM
Ok, for all you with no bike and would like to ride some Supermoto. Here's your chance! Brok McAllister has Honda CRF230's set up for Supermoto to rent. Here's what your looking at.........

CRF230's for $80. whole day or $25. per session

It would be best if people could call and reserve them so I don't have to bring my trailer if I don't need to.
For more info or to reserve a bike contact Brok at 916-837-3243

Curtis
11-07-2013, 09:33 PM
Is there going to be different group levels going out at different times, ie.. A, B and C groups? Can newbies get on the track and have fun without getting run over by the fast guys?

Shadow
11-07-2013, 10:35 PM
Is there going to be different group levels going out at different times, ie.. A, B and C groups? Can newbies get on the track and have fun without getting run over by the fast guys?

Most definitely, we want this to be a SAFE and fun day. There will be 3 groups, Pro, Intermediate and 150cc under & beginner

Shoobinah
11-09-2013, 08:10 PM
Going to see if I can get a bike reserved, and the day off work. Then I'll be in for sure

Curtis
11-09-2013, 08:27 PM
Ok, for all you with no bike and would like to ride some Supermoto. Here's your chance! Brok McAllister has Honda CRF230's set up for Supermoto to rent. Here's what your looking at.........

CRF230's for $80. whole day or $25. per session

It would be best if people could call and reserve them so I don't have to bring my trailer if I don't need to.
For more info or to reserve a bike contact Brok at 916-837-3243

Allen, If you talk to Brok, tell him I will be attending and will want to rent a bike. I know I want it for at least one session, probably the whole day. I will try to contact him. I don't want to call tonight. Maybe we can call him during our ride tomorrow.

Curtis
11-14-2013, 09:49 PM
Looks like I am all set for Sunday. I have a bike and sportbike gear so I am good to go. There is not enough time for me to get SuperMoto gear so I hope my normal gear is OK.
Does anyone know if there is a Grill at the track that will sell breakfast, coffee and lunch? I normally bring enough water but I need to know if we have to bring lunch as well.

Shadow
11-15-2013, 05:09 PM
Looks like I am all set for Sunday. I have a bike and sportbike gear so I am good to go. There is not enough time for me to get SuperMoto gear so I hope my normal gear is OK.
Does anyone know if there is a Grill at the track that will sell breakfast, coffee and lunch? I normally bring enough water but I need to know if we have to bring lunch as well.

the concession stand will be open they serve hot dogs nachos and the basics. I'm sure you know the gear will be fine that you have after the seminar that we just had. I cannot believe some of the names that are signing up for this event, going to be off the hook. as well as a lot of new people to the sport that are coming out definitely fun times.

Riders meeting at 9:15

PokieKaren
11-16-2013, 09:38 AM
We'll be there!

izzy_OCR
11-16-2013, 07:45 PM
What time does the first race start?

Shadow
11-16-2013, 09:33 PM
What time does the first race start?

Gates open at 9, bikes on track by 9:30. It's a track day Bro, just a little unique with some of who's attending. Some of the top Nor Cal riders in AMA and Pro Supermoto.

Old Goat Ninja
11-17-2013, 08:13 AM
Have fun everyone! Wish I could be there.

Curtis
11-17-2013, 08:51 PM
Words can't describe how much fun it was today. A big shout out to Allen for putting it one. I had no idea it could be sooooo much fun to ride a 230 cc motorcycle.
It was also amazing to see all the BIG names that showed up.

Brenden44
11-20-2013, 05:00 PM
I had a BLAST and can't wait to go back. Thanks Alan and Bert.

Shadow
11-20-2013, 11:26 PM
I had a BLAST and can't wait to go back. Thanks Alan and Bert.

No problem. By the way, I got the green light for future events..........and a key.;) Anyways there's a lot more pics to post, just having a little war with my computer. Will get them up soon!

Vetmoto
11-21-2013, 08:39 AM
I wish I had payed better attention to this forum when I registered. Stockton used to have a Monday SM open practice but I heard it's closed to bikes now. Go carts only?
I hate to invest in SM hardware for my 250F and have nowhere to ride. That stuff ain't cheap anymore. lol!